Tropical Kiwi Salsa
A refreshing alternative to traditional salsa! This tropical Kiwi Salsa can be served as a dip with chips or vegetables slices. Our Kiwi Salsa is also the perfect pairing to top off anything from grilled fish to burgers!
Peel and chop KiwiStar Kiwi,mango, red onion, and tomatoes and place in a medium bowl. Mince garlic and cilantro and combine with prior ingredients. Drizzle olive oil over salsa ingredients (all now in the medium bowl). Cut the limes into quarters and juice them by hand over the salsa, then sprinkle the salt on top. Toss all ingredients together and make sure to mix well. Serve as a side dish, dip or topping on your main dish!
* Depending on how you like your salsa you can chop your ingredients from a small to medium chop.
- 4 KiwiStar Kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped finely
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 small Fresco cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced (by hand)
- 2 teaspoons salt